There is a new kids movie coming. Did you like Happy Feet? Madagascar? Most importantly, did you really like their cash grab sequels? Then you should see Norm of the North!
- Another message about environmentalism. It's great to get this out to kids. They might never have had a cute animal talk to them about the dangers of rampant habitat loss before.
- The lemmings are pretty cute.
- Rob Schneider. I hate to be cruel, but he's really never been a mark of quality.
- The animation style looks like it was done on the cheap.
- The story in the trailer is super muddled. That doesn't give me much hope for a strong narrative in the film itself.
- The lemmings, while cute, seem like a terrible ripoff of the Madagascar penguins.
- Really? A fart joke AND a fat joke right in the trailer? Ow.