Tuesday, December 15, 2015

TT: Fantastic Beasts

I was going to do something else for Trailer Tuesday. But that's going back in the drafts folder. Because we had an event drop last night.


Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. The next (or previous?) adventure in the Wizarding World. This is just a teaser trailer, so there's not a lot of meat there. But, ooh, goose bumps.

Pros:

  • Duh. Wizarding World. (Nice how they avoid saying "Potter" at any point.)
  • Eddie Redmayne looks fantastic.
  • The world manages to look both the same as the Potter movies, but with just enough tweaks to make it both several decades earlier and American.
  • I'm already liking the strong women in the trailer.
  • The trailer itself is beautifully put together.
Cons:
  • Is this going to be another bug hunt?
  • Um....
I'm super excited. I won't lie. From the moment I heard "lumos maximos", I knew I would be seeing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment