Tuesday, December 22, 2015

TT: Kubo and the Two Strings

I saw this trailer in front of Star Wars. It's the first I've heard of it. At first, I was uncertain. Then excited. Then intrigued. Then uncertain again. Then positive I wanted to know more.


I honestly have no idea what this movie is about. Asian people doing epic things and magic and stuff? Yeah, that's enough for me to be interested.

Pros:

  • That's a heck of a cast of voice talents listed
  • It looks pretty epic. Did I say that already?
  • THE WAVE! DID YOU SEE WHAT SHE DID TO THE WAVE?!?
Cons:
  • I am not crazy about this animation style. This is 100% me, and not a comment on quality.
  • I'm teased, but I still have no idea what this movie is about.
  • Matthew McConaughey? In an Asian movie? Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment